Right-handed throw, size 11.75".
Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays.
- A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure.
- Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Shop with a purpose. Proudly, 100% of American Dunes annual profit will be given to the Folds of Honor Foundation. Together, we will honor their sacrifice and educate their legacy.
This item listed on Shop.AmericanDunesGolfClub.com is shared with The Shop at American Dunes Golf Club. Items can become unavailable at the same time an order is placed. We appreciate your understanding in advance, and we are grateful for your support of American Dunes, and what we represent.