The LTDx LS Black Limited Edition Driver features the same game-changing technologies but with more edge. Equipped with a custom black and grey headcover and a premium aftermarket UST LINQ White shaft, this driver is made to turn heads.
- Limited Edition Black Headcover A blacked-out LTDx driver isn’t complete without a custom headcover to match. A black and grey tonal design gives a sophisticated and clean look.
- Premium Aftermarket Shaft The Limited Edition LTDx Black drivers are equipped with a premium aftermarket LIN-Q White shaft. The profile provides improved lateral stability during the golf swing to create more speed, and a more consistent release path.
- PWR-COR TECHNOLOGY PWR-COR Technology is a multi-material weighting system that positions as much weight as possible low and forward. 19 grams total (a 14g machined steel internal weight and a 5g exterior aluminum weight) is positioned right behind the hitting zone to transfer maximum speed to the golf ball at impact with reduced spin.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION A multi-material construction uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plate, and a lighter and stronger titanium chassis. The new chassis design is 8.3g lighter and allows for up to 30% more carbon fiber to be used. A lighter chassis is critical to freeing up more discretionary weight that could be positioned low and forward in the PWR-COR to increase ball speed.
- CNC MILLED INFINITY FACE An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY Using machine learning and CNC machining, we've created a new variable thickness design that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Topology." Using data from thousands of impact simulations, we've optimized thicknesses in multiple zones to maximize ball speed across a larger area of the face. These zones create visual peaks and valleys that resemble a topology map, which is how the design got its name.
- FIXED BACK WEIGHTING Two adjustable weights (a heavy 10g and a lightweight 3g) can be positioned in the heel and toe position. Position the 10g heavy weight in the toe for max fade bias (3-4 yards), or in the heel for a neutral to fade biased ball flight.
Standard Length, Right-Handed, Slightly Used Demo Club from the 2022 Season, 9.75/10 in Condition. Questions Call the Professional Staff at 616-842-4040 ext. 1.
Shop with a purpose. Proudly, 100% of American Dunes annual profit will be given to the Folds of Honor Foundation. Together, we will honor their sacrifice and educate their legacy.
This item listed on Shop.AmericanDunesGolfClub.com is shared with The Shop at American Dunes Golf Club. Items can become unavailable at the same time an order is placed. We appreciate your understanding in advance, and we are grateful for your support of American Dunes, and what we represent.