Two years ago, Titleist embarked on a mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. The result, is Titleist's new Speed Chassis, which can be found in the all-new Titleist TS Drivers. Thanks to strategic weight trimming, the TS1 weighs a mere 275g, making it the fastest way for players with moderate swing speeds to experience the joy of effortless distance.
Titleist TS Drivers have the lowest center of gravity in Titleist's history, creating a higher launch and lower spin. Titleist achieve this feat by creating the thinnest titanium crown in the game and refining face thickness, allowing weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
The TS Drivers have a thinner, faster face, which increases ball speed and forgiveness. A thinner face results in more spring off the face, and each TS Driver is 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect.
Finally, the Titleist TS Drivers have a new streamlined shape, which reduces drag by 20%, thus increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
The Titleist TS1 Driver delivers explosive distance across the face, as well as maximum forgiveness. Swing weight can be adjusted on the TS1, while the center of gravity location is fixed. The Driver's modern shaped, 460cc head produces a high launch, with mid spin.
Titleist TS1 Driver Features:
- Ultra-light 275g design delivers maximum launch and distance for moderate swing speeds
- Lowest center of gravity in Titleist history creates higher launch and lower spin
- Thinner, faster face increases ball speed and forgiveness
- 100% Inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect
- New streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more club head speed and distance
- Adjustable swing weight/Fixed center of gravity
- Loft options: 12.5°
- Stock Length: 45.75"
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Speeder Air MV 35g graphite
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet undersize grip
- Headcover included - no adjustment wrench included
American Dunes Golf Club is an Authorized Titleist Retailer