Two years ago, Titleist embarked on a mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. The result, is Titleist's new Speed Chassis, which can be found in the all-new Titleist TS2 Fairway Woods.
The TS Fairway Woods have the lowest center of gravity in Titleist's history, creating a higher launch and lower spin. Titleist achieve this feat by creating the thinnest titanium crown in the game and refining face thickness, allowing weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
The TS Fairway Woods have a thinner, faster face, which increases ball speed and forgiveness. A thinner face results in more spring off the face, and each TS Fairway Wood is 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect.
Finally, the TS Fairway Woods have a new streamlined shape, which reduces drag by 20%, thus increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
The Titleist TS2 Fairway Woods deliver forgiveness and accuracy across the face, with explosive speed. Swing weight can be adjusted on the TS2, while the center of gravity location is fixed. The Fairway Wood's modern shaped, 175cc head produces a high launch, with low spin.
Titleist TS2 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Lowest center of gravity in Titleist history creates higher launch and lower spin
- Thinner, faster face increases ball speed and forgiveness
- 100% Inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect
- New streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more clubhead speed and distance
- Adjustable swing weight/Fixed center of gravity
- Loft option: 15°
- Graphite shaft: Tensei AV Series Blue 65g. Lightweight. Mid launch and spin. Straight flight weighting to reduce fade flight, R Flex
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet standard size grip
- Headcover included - no adjustment wrench included
American Dunes Golf Club is an Authorized Titleist Retailer